St. Ann’s Community is proud to have received the following awards:
- 2012 Silver Award D&C Rochester's Best Senior Living Community
- 2011 Communicator Award Awarded to the St. Ann's Community Website by the International Academy of the Visual Arts.
- Wealth of Health Award from Rochester Business Journal for Encouraging and Supporting Employee Wellness 2009 and 2010.
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
- 2003, 2005, 2006 D&C Rochester’s Best Senior Living Community
- 2004, 2005, 2006 D&C Rochester’s Best Skilled Nursing Facility
- LCC Social Worker Mary Theisen receives Long Term Care Employee of Distinction Award from New York Association of Homes & Services for the Aging (NYAHSA)
- Adult Day Services CNA Olivia Robinson receives Long Term Care Employee of Distinction Award from New York Association of Homes & Services for the Aging (NYAHSA)
- Recipient of 3 Mature Media Awards
- Diane Kane, MD Certified Medical Director
- Multiple Mature Media Awards World Wide Web Merit Winner
- Health Awards World Wide Web Merit Winner
- Web Health Awards Merit Winner website and facebook page
St. Ann’s is part of the Quality First Initiative, a philosophy of quality and a framework for earning public trust in aging services. Quality First is a renewal of our commitment to help older adults and their loved ones live their lives to the fullest potential. Quality First is about raising the consciousness of all the stakeholders... government, consumers, the people we serve and their families.