What Your Gift Supports
A Whole New Kind of Care
In everything we do, we recognize that care for the elderly can never be "one-size-fits-all". We will make life what each of our residents wants it to be.That is what we believe the most important people on earth deserve.
A Most Important Project: An Overview
The starting point for this transformation is the construction of two new buildings: one in Irondequoit and one in Webster.
- Our St. Ann's Transitional Care Center in Irondequoit will be the first freestanding rehabilitation center in the area, one that is separate from our skilled nursing facility.
- Our new St. Ann's Care Center at Cherry Ridge in Webster will have small "neighborhoods" of just 12 skilled nursing beds each, great rooms for gathering, and cozy country kitchens where residents can enjoy meals—and even help prepare them.
- St. Ann's Home in Irondequoit will be updating kitchen areas floor by floor, bringing this neighborhood concept to all of our residents.
- The Palliative Center for Caring on our Irondequoit campus will double capacity to
ten beds, providing exceptional care to people at the end of their lives while also
providing gentle, understanding support to their loved ones.
- Both of our campuses will now have a range of care options available in
one place. Families and friends will no longer be separated when one
person requires a different level of care.