Adult Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteer support is needed in the following service areas and departments:
- Gift Shop, Café Rizzo and Cherry Ridge: Morning and afternoon shifts are available.
- Customer assistance in the Resident Resource Library—helps with book selection and maintains Library resources. Weekday or weekend shifts are available.
- Wheelchair transport to St. Ann’s Chapel on weekdays and weekends
- Assistance with crafts and special events, at a variety of day and evening times
- Rehabilitative and Medical Support Services are in need of transporters on weekdays, in morning or afternoon shifts
- Help with one or more of our Adult Day Service Programs: Home Connection, Home & Heart at the Cathedral, or Home & Heart of Penfield. Activity programs and field trips need volunteer staffing in a variety of time frames on weekdays.
- Support our administrative services staff: Financial Office, Marketing/Community Relations, Education/Quality, Health Information Services, Pastoral Care, Human Resources, Nursing or Social Work
- Become a member of St. Ann’s Angels, a fundraising group that sponsors events and social gatherings on and off campus for St. Ann’s Community residents