Here is what you need to do to become a St. Ann’s Community volunteer:
- Complete and return a Volunteer Application form.
- Schedule an interview. Once your application form is received, the Volunteer Office will call you to discuss your interests and availability.
- Attend an orientation.
- Complete an annual personal and confidential health screening with our medical nurse, including a tuberculin skin test. Volunteers also need to provide proof of immunity to Rubella/Rubeola; if you cannot provide proof, a simple blood test will be performed during your health screening at no charge.
Additional requirements for teens:
- You must be at least 14 years old to volunteer at St. Ann’s.
- Submit your application form with the signature of a parent or guardian.
- Obtain and provide a copy of a work permit.
- Provide immunization records.