Youth Volunteer Opportunities
Do you have a school community service requirement or a confirmation project to complete? Are you part of a Scout troop, a church organization or a club that would like to give time to people who need and appreciate your efforts? You’ve come to the right place - there are many opportunities for teens to help others at St. Ann’s.
St. Ann’s Community welcomes teenagers over 14 years of age who want to volunteer their time to assist our Residents and staff.
You or your group could choose to volunteer in any of these areas:
- Gift Shop, Café Rizzo or Cherry Ridge: Morning and afternoon shifts are available.
- Customer assistance in the Resident Resource Library—helps with book selection and maintains Library resources. Weekday or weekend shifts are available.
- Wheelchair transport to St. Ann’s Chapel on weekdays and weekends.
- Assistance with crafts and special events, at a variety of day and evening times
- Rehabilitative and Medical Support Services are in need of transporters on weekdays, in morning or afternoon shifts.
- Help with one or more of our Adult Day Service Programs: Home Connection, Home & Heart at the Cathedral, or Home & Heart of Penfield. Activity programs and field trips need volunteer staffing in a variety of time frames on weekdays.
- Support our administrative services staff: Financial Office, Marketing/Community Relations, Education/Quality, Health Information Services, Pastoral Care, Human Resources, Nursing or Social Work.
Contact Volunteer Services to learn more.