St. Ann's Pastoral Services
With comfortable seating, the Pastoral Care Staff invite you and your family member to participate in our Chapel Services. You may also consult weekly bulletins available at Chapel entrances or call our Chapel information line at 697-6070.
Celebrated in the Chapel
Monday - Thursday - 3:45 p.m.
Saturday - 3:45 p.m.
Sunday - 10:00 a.m.
(Please note: Times may change during religious holidays)
Saturdays - 2:30 – 3:00 pm and by appointment
Fridays - 9:30 a.m.
Ecumenical Worship Services
Held in the Chapel
First Tuesday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
A visiting clergy celebrates this service on the first Tuesday of the month.
Mass & Anointing of the Sick are celebrated on all floors of St. Ann’s Home for our residents on a regular weekly rotating basis.
The Eucharist is distributed to all floors of St. Ann’s Home and the Transitional Care Center on a regular basis.
The Chapel is used for resident funerals, memorial services and for regular bereavement services, seasonal services of Anointing of the Sick and Reconciliation and prayer services for special occasions or events.
The Chapel is always open for quiet reflection and meditation.
Most of our services are broadcast on WANN – Channel 28 in St. Ann's Home and Chapel Oaks.
- Father Peter T. Bayer - Full time Priest Chaplain and Director of the Pastoral Care Department
- Rose Callea - Administrative Coordinator
- Sheila Kinsky - Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Deacon Dan Kinsky
- Sister Livia Ruocco - Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Father Bill Donnely - Resident Retired Priest Chaplain
- Father Al Delmonte - Resident Retired Priest Chaplain
Father Peter T. Bayer
St. Ann’s Pastoral Services at Cherry Ridge
Celebrated in the Community Room/Chapel
Monday - Thursday - 9:30 AM
Saturday - 4:00 PM
Sunday - 11:15 AM
(Please note: Times may change during religious holidays.)
Interfaith Worship Service
Held in the Chapel on the third Monday at 11:00 AM.
Presider and Preacher is a visiting clergy person.
Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick
Service held during Advent and in July. The sacrament is also available upon request at any time.
The Eucharist is reserved in the Meditation Room. This room is always open for quiet meditation and reflection.
- Sister Gertrude Erb, RSM Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Father Edward Golden Resident Retired Priest Chaplain
- Father Chuck Latus Resident Retired Priest Chaplain