* Be sure to see our photos of Chapel Oaks
at the bottom of this page
Click above for an overview
At St. Ann’s, we believe in treating seniors like they are the most important people on earth. How? With one of the finest retirement communities imaginable.
Chapel Oaks is a rental retirement community for people who want to enjoy an active, independent retirement. It’s located on 14 acres of the St. Ann's Community campus. So Rochester's finest shopping, entertainment and cultural attractions are just minutes away.
But with all the beautiful amenities of Chapel Oaks, you may prefer to stay right at home. Entertain in your private one-or two-bedroom apartment with a balcony, patio, or an optional den—all decorated to your taste.
Campus Wide Amenities
- 24-hour security
- Scheduled Courtesy Transportation for shopping and special events
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Enjoy fine dining choices in our bistro or restaurant style dining room
- Private dining room for entertaining
- Concierge Services
- Housekeeping services bi-weekly in your apartment
- Flat linen laundry service bi-weekly
- 24-hour emergency alert service in every apartment
- Utilities (except cable and telephone)
- Comprehensive maintenance of apartment, community buildings and grounds
- Snow removal and lawn mowing
- Library with free internet access
- Business center with computers and printers
- Wellness coach and exercise programs
- Living room / sunroom and lounge areas
- Arts and crafts center
- Priority access to higher levels of care if ever needed
- Unlimited transportation to medical appointments
- Indoor pool and fitness center
Feel Good About Today. And Tomorrow
Nothing compares to the feeling of safety, both for yourself and your belongings. 24-hour security means you have the freedom to take a walk or do some gardening with complete peace of mind. And should the need ever arise, you'll feel secure in knowing that the complete continuum of health services is available on the St. Ann's campus. Exceptional Value. No Entrance Fee.
Chapel Oaks’ exceptional value begins with our rental concept. There are no entrance fees or endowments, and a single low monthly service fee covers a full spectrum of services and amenities. So you will have the freedom to invest your money as you please. But your most valuable asset may be your status as a Chapel Oaks resident. It gives you priority access to the complete range of professional health care services offered on the St. Ann's campuses. These services include things like 24-hour emergency assistance and skilled nursing care, if you ever need it.
Schedule A Visit
To schedule a personally guided tour of Chapel Oaks please contact Marie Frey, Marketing Representative. You can contact Marie by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling (585) 697-6606. We look forward to seeing you soon.
View apartment floor plans:
- One bedroom traditional
- One bedroom special
- One bedroom with den
- One bedroom deluxe
- Two bedroom classic
- Two bedroom custom
Click the play button below for our TV spot
The newly renovated dining room at Chapel Oaks
The lobby at Chapel Oaks
The atrium is a great place to sit and enjoy something from the bistro
at Chapel Oaks
Newly renovated apartment bedroom at Chapel Oaks
Every apartment comes with a fully functional kitchen
The Chapel Oaks Wellness Center with an indoor pool and fitness
is now open