St. Ann’s Home
Highly Skilled Care at Rochester’s Most Respected Nursing Home
There may come a time when you need the very best skilled nursing care. That’s when it’s good to know there’s a place with a long history of caring for the most important people on earth.
St. Ann’s Home is a 388-bed skilled nursing facility providing 24-hour on-site care. Our nursing home is set on 37 beautifully landscaped acres on Rochester’s northeast side. Outside, the gardens are flowering and fragrant. Inside, the floors shine. Security officers monitor the grounds and buildings 24 hours a day. And residents take comfort in knowing the area’s best nursing care is always available.
St Ann's Home Services & Amenities
Enjoy a room that’s all your own.
Most residents at St. Ann’s Home enjoy single, private rooms with many amenities.
- Attractive, comfortable furniture with special adaptations available
- Plenty of space for personal belongings
- A modern, private bathroom
- Call buttons to the nursing station
- Fire detection and alarm systems
- Daily cleaning and laundry service
- Mail delivery
- Cable TV
- Semi-private rooms include the same amenities
Expert Care. 24 Hours a Day.
St. Ann's Home has an impressive staff of health care professionals.
- Full-time, board certified internists/geriatricians
- Nurse Practitioners and physician assistants
- Registered nurses
- Nursing assistants
- Rehabilitation specialists
- Wound care specialists
- Medical and surgical specialists
- Hospice Care
St. Ann’s Home is located across the street from Rochester General Hospital in case of an emergency.
On-Site Rehabilitation Services
The Wegman Transitional Care Center at St. Ann's provides short-term rehabilitation for residents and other patients. Here are the services we provide:
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Therapeutic recreation
A Healthy, Active Lifestyle.
Residents at St. Ann’s Home enjoy many activities that help them lead fulfilling lives.
- Enjoying meals with friends
- Taking strolls on our beautiful walking path
- Participating in activities such as baking and bowling
- Going on field trips and outings
- Visiting our on-site hair salon
- Attending daily services or watching them on St. Ann's own TV station, WANN
Schedule A Visit
To schedule a personally guided tour of St. Ann’s Home. You can contact a representative by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling (585) 697-6311. We’ll look forward to seeing you soon.