Care that revolves
For decades, St. Ann’s has set the standard for skilled nursing care in Rochester. Now, we have moved that standard even higher.
In both Irondequoit and Webster, we are providing something inherently different, called Person-Centered Care. This approach puts the emphasis on you and on finding the very best ways to help you live a fulfilling life.
- Our country kitchens make it possible to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner on your own schedule.
- Take part in the activities you have always enjoyed, like gardening, reading or attending a play at Geva.
- At Cherry Ridge, choose to live in a small “neighborhood” where you can get to know everyone better.
- Get all the care you ever need on one campus.
As always, St. Ann’s continues to provide care that is
exceptionally advanced. With board-certified professionals
and medical specialists such as internists, geriatricians,
and nurse practitioners—all available right on site.
We also provide all the conveniences you need right close by:
on-site pharmacy, cafe, gift shop, hair salon, Chapel, library,
private dining room and landscaped grounds with walking
paths. And as the area’s only Catholic senior living
community, we provide full-time pastoral care as well
as the opportunity to attend Mass several times each week.
St. Ann’s Community is proud to employ some of the area’s most skilled and compassionate health care professionals. Our residents benefit from their exceptional care in these programs and services:
- Transitional Care Program
- Rehabilitation Services
- Memory Care Services
- Hospice Care
- St. Ann's Home
- Contact us to schedule a visit