When you are recovering from a major medical event like heart surgery, joint replacement or a stroke, there is one main thing on your mind: getting back to your life quickly.
St. Ann’s has a reputation for providing exceptional transitional care to make that happen. And with our new center in Irondequoit we are able to provide exceptional care, in an environment that is remarkably beautiful and comfortable.
- The new Wegman Transitional Care Center in Irondequoit is a freestanding rehab center, separate from our skilled nursing facility building. St. Ann's has an environment which has a single focus, helping you gain the independence you need to return home.
- Enjoy a spacious private room with a flat-screen TV and your own private bathroom with shower.
- Take part in rehab activities 6 days a week for the quickest possible recovery.
- Feel at home with fireplaces, country kitchens, cable TV and Internet access.
- Kitchen is available for use any time of the day, even just to grab a snack.
If you might need transitional care for an upcoming surgery, here is the most important thing to know: you can preplan your stay with St. Ann’s, so you will know there is a room waiting for you.