When you're recovering from a major medical event like heart surgery, joint replacement or a stroke, there's one thing on your mind: getting back to your life quickly.
At the Wegman Transitional Care Center, that’s our goal, too.
We’re the only freestanding rehab center in Rochester. So you’re not sharing your medical team with patients in other departments. And with therapy six days a week, you’ll be back in action before you know it.
"It was a "game changer!"
Former patient Bob Bleier calls rehab at the Wegman Transitional Care Center "a game changer!"
Hear from Bob himself by clicking the image below.
- The Wegman Transitional Care Center is freestanding, separate from our skilled nursing building.
- Your care team has a single focus: helping you gain the independence you need to return home.
- All rooms are private and come with flat-screen TV and private bathroom with shower.
- Rehab activities are offered 6 days a week for the quickest possible recovery.
- Relax in a quiet atmosphere and beautiful surroundings that include fireplaces, a cozy bistro, and Internet access.
- Kitchen is available for your use any time of the day--just like home.
Like a hotel, we take reservations. If you’ve got surgery planned, call us in advance. Your room will be ready and waiting!
Where you go for rehab is up to you. No one—not even the hospital—can dictate where you go. Choose the place that’s right for you.