- Irondequoit, 1500 Portland Avenue, Rochester, NY 14621: opportunities at St. Ann's Home, Wegman Transitional Care Center, and Chapel Oaks
- Webster, Cherry Ridge, 900 Cherry Ridge Blvd., Webster, NY 14580: opportunities at St. Ann's Care Center, The Glen, and Ranier Grove.
- Complete and return a Volunteer Application form.
- Schedule an interview.
- Complete a background check.
- Complete a confidential health screening with our medical nurse.
- Attend orientation.
- St. Ann's Policy is that one must be at least 14 years old.
- Submit application with the signature of a parent or guardian.
- Obtain and provide a copy of a work permit.
- Provide immunization records.
Contact Volunteer Services
- Barbara Joyce: 585-697-6523, email@example.com
- Judy DeLucia: 585-697-6727, firstname.lastname@example.org